Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

WHAT ABOUT MIMOSAS???

It's like, drinking but you're not really drinking because you're drinking orange juice. That's fizzy. FIZZY!!!! I say, I'm usually a purist but I am recently lurving the mimosa. Aka the mOmosa. Aka the thing moms drink 'relatively' early to 'relax' after their children wake up. I say 'relatively' because it's seriously relative. I say children because this could be 'actual' children or husband or co-workers.

The point is, mimosa or 'momosa', should you choose, is totally fantastical and, dare I say? Acceptable. Oh snap!

(Editor's note: this Google picture is totally gay because CLEARLY there is far far FAR too much orange juice in these two mimosas. Like, tragically too much. Serious party foul.) Oh, next time I'll take a picture of my own lame mimosa (which has way more champagne {way more!!!!!} than these)

Perhaps slightly more acceptable to enjoy in the morning? Why am I even question marking that shit? As a mom? Yes. the end and scene. Not before you take your kids to school (or daycare or whatnot), of course... but after? Herpaps Perhaps? Just one? Or nine? (ah hehehe)

Oh! alright...I will save that explanation for the 'playdate' post. Aka the 'mommys get together and have wine group'. Oh. Soon. So so soon.

xoxo, Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment